Join the Pleasanton Tulacingo Sister City Association for a Cinco de Mayo Open House from 2 PM to 3:30 PM on Sunday, April 26 at the Amador Recreation Center, 4455 Black Ave. There will be music, presentations, art, mementos and refreshments. Bring friends and family!
Come on and learn:
- How do you make "Friends" with people who live 2,300 miles away
- How do you discover the rich culture, traditions and foods of our neighbors in Mexico
- How you can practice your Spanish?
- How do Pleasanton high school students get an experience of a lifetime in just two months
- Where can you learn about some new holidays