Saturday, August 13th, 5:30 PM, is our Annual PTSCA BBQ/Auction. It is our biggest social event and only fundraiser of the year. It helps support the Posada, the Holiday Parade, the Cinco de Mayo celebration, the Youth Exchange, the Delegation Visit... even this Website! Check below for ticket details.
Live Auction Items (not in order):
- Big-O-Tire - Rotations, balance and oil change
- Escape to Loreta Mexico - Beach Condo for 6
- Giants Padres Tickets for 4
- 6 Hour Wine Country Toru for 6 people - Black Tie Limo
- NEW ORLEANS VACATION HOME – 5-night stay for 6 people in Kerlerec Cottage, in the French Quarter
- OAKLAND RAIDERS FOOTBALL
- Autographed Raiders Football by The Great Center Jim Otto and Cornerback Willie Brown
- (NEW) Two night stay SF Pacific Heights Neighborhood
- Premium Wine Basket - 24 bottles! Great Variety
- Disneyland 1-Day Park Hopper for four people
- Cessna 182 Bay area flying tour for three -
- Two paintings by famed Artist Augustin Vargas (comps online are between $500 and $1,400)
Special thanks to donors Mary Mendez and Margo Tarver
- Taxco - Watercolor Painting door of cathedral
- Tulancingo cathedral and landscape - Oil Painting beautifully framed 35”wide x 28” original oil painting.
Also plenty of gift cards and other donated valuables.
If you plan to attend, either click here to pay online using a credit card or Paypal, or contact Sra Bernie Billen at 925-846.4134 - after 7:00 PM to pay by credit card. It helps if you RSVP ASAP so that we know how much food Tony Macchiano's Lickety Spit BBQ needs to bring.
The BBQ will be held at the Pleasanton Senior Center, 5353 Sunol Blvd, Tickets are $45/adults ($50 at the door), and a reserved table for eight with a Sponsor Sign is $360 (LIMITED NUMBER)
Check your email for the newsletter or pay here on the website.
If you can help with the set up or tear down, please contact Jorge.